Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I Really Need To Learn jQuery


I have to stop procrastinating and fighting the forces of life. Every employer out there is looking for it. I guess I'm afraid of it. But not knowing it is killing my career chances.

But can I call myself a "front end developer" without knowing it. Just knowing HTML and CSS isn't enough.

I think it boils down to fear. I'm very right brained and visual. I've always coded because I HAD to, not because I wanted to.

My brief experiences with PHP and JavaScript just left me scratching my head. But I guess it's time to go down to the public library today and face my fears head on.

I do have a book on it, but I'm thinking of starting with code academy to soft launch me into it.

What are other people's experiences with jQuery

No comments:

Post a Comment